Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Birthday

At midnight on the 12 of August 2010 my handsome son call me and song happy birthday to me and if that was all I got I would not have complained not one bit, fill my heart right up what a way to start a birthday and my day only got better from there. All the phone calls, text messages, e-cards,the kisses and hugs and love sent my way was truly awesome. My family and friends really made sure I knew I was loved on my special day and as this com e to a close I know I will fall asleep with a goofy grin on my face felling love and blessed as i do. There is no question just a great big heart full of joy and love to my daddy above for giving me so much. Be blessed.
'E'

No comments: