It's been a minute since I blogged. I haven't had a whole lot to say and then there were moments when I had too much to say. But what brings me back to this moment is, I had a moment the other day I almost couldn't get pass. Usually when things come up I look at it take it for what it is and move on, however this time I couldn't. So, I was stuck pondering a thought that didn't make much since. Kind of like what you have read so far. LOL :-) You ever walk into a room and you feel as though you have missed a very important part of the conversation, or you turn the TV on and there this outrageous scene happening an you think man what is this all about but you can't bring yourself to ask the question. Yeah, that moment, I know you have been there, well that where I was. Strange thing was for the first time in a very long time I felt lost, like a kid in the department store who just lost their mom and didn't know what to do. It was crazy, and it kept me up all night and I still don't know how to react to I guess the question I have is,
What do you do in that moment when the world as you know it suddenly doesn't make much sense at all?
So that is the question, I need an answer.
Later E
1 comment:
Dont you mean it didnt make sense?
Post a Comment