Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Just Love My Sista

There are few people in this world who have the boldness to say what's on their minds and I am here to tell my sister is one of them. You see my sister is not like any other person in the world, that chick has an uncanny ability to put you just where you need to be without even knowing where you are. So am sitting here in class minding my own business and my phone rings and it’s my sister. Well first of all let me back up a bit while sitting in my class I am about bored out of my mind because my students are field testing so you can just about imagine my mind set at this point. But any way bored and I kind of needed a lift. Well any who my sister calls and calls me a dumb *** right out the blue and all I could do was laugh because I know that chick got issues but am now sitting in class with a grin on my face because my nut of a sister calls me a dumb ***. Now I bet you are wondering which one us is really crazy. Just to keep you from wondering we both are but what is life without a little craziness and a lot of laughter?

Later 'E'

2 comments:

Kimberly M. Cooley said...

haha i like this, [e]. we'd all be a little bit more mentally stable if there were more of "your sister"s out there. i love it when the smallest, most irrelevant stuff makes the biggest difference.

i trust that you're doing well.

take care!

kmc

Mr.Carter said...

Yeah,You Have Made What I Said In The Past True That You Are Crazy...Just Playing Love You
(mR.cARTER)