Saturday, March 22, 2008

Apologize

When is it to late to say I am sorry? When does it become to much? When does it get to a point where your heart can't take any more of the lying, the false promises, and the neglect. Why do we take so much before we wise up and walk away.

There's the question I need an answer.
Later 'E'

3 comments:

THERO said...

It is never too late to apologize. It is important that we know who we are and become so in tune with ourselves that we can place self aside and actually APOLOGIZE and mean it.

On the next portion of your blog, you and only you know when you are tired of all of the lies, heartache, etc. - - - STOP lying to yourself and then the lies from others will stop.

Mr.Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr.Carter said...

It Is Never Too Late To Apoligize Even When They Are Dead And Gone.Because Think Of It As Is They Were Just Reborn And Now Is Watching Over All In The Presence Of The Lord.And I Never Want To Here You Give Up Because You.At A Time In My Life I Felt That Everything I Was Told Was A Lie Then I Found Jesus And Every Since That Day I Can Say That I Still BElieve The Lies But Also Believed In God In Which He Brought Me Out A Many Of Times
Always Told Me Not To...
Love
(mR.cARTER)http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/marcuscarterjr/?action=view&current=l_5e65f6564665c474cc451f37085e4bc6.jpg